Campaign Manager Role (full time)
Salary: £30k-35k depending on experience
Start date: February 2022 (this can be flexible)
A bit about us:
We’re not your typical digital agency. We’re digital activists.
We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us: changing how we farm, travel, consume, engage with politics – but imagine raising your head up from the hard work, dreaming and campaigning you’ve done to see a world where everyone has a chance to thrive, where our planet is healing and where nature is flourishing alongside us. This is the vision which drives us.
We’re a small team doing big things.
We work hard to create a culture that is open, honest and transparent, and this extends to our relationships with our clients and many trusted partners. Our values are simple, but we hold them close. Every project we work on must help leave the world in a better place than we found it. That’s why we only work with people and brands that are serious about making the world better. Recent campaigns include SHE Changes Climate, WaterAid, the Zero Carbon Campaign, Trussell Trust’s Keep The Lifeline, World Values Day and Bristol Energy Coop.
Experience, knowledge and skills needed for the role:
- At least 4 years in a digital marketing role, including managing campaigns and clients – ideally having worked at an agency
- Proven experience developing digital campaigns, including strategy and creative ideas across different platforms
- Project management skills – confident managing projects end-to-end from brief to review and analysis, including quotes, timelines and client relationships
- Developing proposals and presentations that tell compelling stories
- Confident presenting either virtually or in person
- A real interest and commitment to climate, social and political change, having worked on specific cause-related campaigns
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn, with an understanding how each platform can be used in different scenarios for different purposes
Does this sound like you?
- A proactive do-er who is happy to get stuck into the detail
- A thoughtful team player who is able to work autonomously
- A clear communicator and relationship builder with strong written and verbal skills, comfortable picking up the phone
- A creative thinker who also enjoys connecting the dots
- A brilliant multi-tasker who can juggle multiple campaigns and clients at once
- A confident problem-solver who enjoys exploring different options
- A committed digital activist who believes we can make the world a better place
What we offer
- £30k-35k salary depending on experience
- We’re trialling a 4-day work week from January 2022, so you’ll have every Friday off (with no cut to pay).
- Flexible working, with offices based in Bristol
- A truly rewarding role as part of a committed team making a real difference to our world
- 28 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays, when on a 5-day work week. If we adopt a permanent 4-day work week then holiday allowance will be reduced by 20%; 22.4 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays.
Drop Hanna Henshall an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio that showcases your recent work and tell us why you personally want to work at If Not Now.
We plan to start interviews in January.
IMPORTANT – ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.