Social Media Manager Role (full time)
Salary: £25k-30k depending on experience
Start date: Mid to end January 2022 (this can be flexible)
A bit about us:
We’re not your typical digital agency. We’re digital activists.
We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us: changing how we farm, travel, consume, engage with politics – but imagine raising your head up from the hard work, dreaming and campaigning you’ve done to see a world where everyone has a chance to thrive, where our planet is healing and where nature is flourishing alongside us. This is the vision which drives us.
We’re a small team doing big things.
We work hard to create a culture that is open, honest and transparent, and this extends to our relationships with our clients and many trusted partners. Our values are simple, but we hold them close. Every project we work on must help leave the world in a better place than we found it. That’s why we only work with people and brands that are serious about making the world better. Recent campaigns include SHE Changes Climate, WaterAid, the Zero Carbon Campaign, Trussell Trust’s Keep The Lifeline, World Values Day and Bristol Energy Coop.
Experience, knowledge and skills needed for the role:
- At least 2 years in a digital marketing role, managing social channels and campaigns
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn, with an understanding how each platform can be used in different scenarios for different purposes
- Up-to-date knowledge of current social media trends, technologies and tools
- Written content for different channels to raise awareness and drive engagement
- Proven experience designing and creating visual content, including Photoshop and InDesign
- Publishing and managing social advertising campaigns based on detailed content calendars
- Running sophisticated Facebook campaigns and ads to tight budgets, making sure every penny counts
- Community management, including proactive engagement
- Campaign monitoring, analysis and optimisation
- Influencer marketing (outreach and engagement)
- The resilience to deal with daily exposure to hard-hitting subject matter
Does this sound like you?
- A proactive do-er who is happy to get stuck into the detail
- A thoughtful team player who is able to work autonomously
- A clear communicator, with strong written and verbal skills
- A creative thinker who also enjoys the crafting and doing
- A brilliant multi-tasker who can juggle multiple campaigns and clients at once
- A committed digital activist who believes we can make the world a better place
What we offer
- £25k-30k salary depending on experience
- We plan to trial a 4 day work week in 2022
- Flexible working, with offices based in Bristol
- A truly rewarding role as part of a committed team making a real difference to our world
- 28 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays, when on a 5-day work week. If we adopt a permanent 4-day work week then holiday allowance will be reduced by 20%; 22.4 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays.
Drop Hanna Henshall an email at email@example.com with your CV and portfolio that showcases your recent work.
We plan to start interviews from early December.